TriO2 is an eco-designed silage film, with high mechanical properties, optimized for efficient fodder preservation.
TriO2 is a unique silage film, it has been developed with Trioplast know how, in our recycling and extrusion units. We produce our own recycled blue granules.
Our technology is to select the right granules and mix them with the right additives.
– TriO2 is created to have a high 2 in 1 performance film with an OTR under 150 cm3/m²/day
– Eco-designed film, 100% PE recyclable
– Efficient covering of the silo by using only one film to get the same performance (no underlayer film needed)
– The blue color sends back the light as good as the light colors (to avoid heating) while at the same time being opaque due to the black color down
– 24 months UV resistant (EU)
This unique product is patent pending!
|300 m||10, 12, 14, 16, 18 m||115 µm||
|50 m||10, 12, 14, 16, 18 m||115 µm||